I’m alone in lingerie watching nightmare before Christmas and if that doesn’t accurately depict my life i don’t know what does
I want a night
I want to close
I want to lay in bed
and feel you breathing.
I want the only noise
to be my inhale
replying to your exhale.
I want to trace my fingers
along every line and curve
of your back.
I want to feel your face
buried into my neck.
I want to lay like this
and feel every worry
the same way that I melt
when I am with you.
1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.things to remember, -n.m. (via underneath-the-southern-moon)
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.